Our client is for an experienced and talented Pre-Sales Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of AI and ML principles and practices, as well as experience in enterprise software and client settings. You will be responsible for working directly with salespeople on strategy, demonstrations, competitive positioning, and successful movement to the evaluation/POC and deployment phases of the sales cycle.
- Build and manage domain-specific, impressive demonstrations that effectively drive interest in new clients and existing ones to broaden their usage of our AI-powered knowledge management platform.
- Partner closely with Sales and Solutions Engineering to drive operational improvements and the attainment of revenue goals.
- Interact with customers and prospects to clearly define success criteria, best practices, and implementation strategies for their enterprise business problems.
- Synthesize the company's client-specific sales strategy and strategic client prioritization.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, and other support teams to create exceptional solutions.
- Work together with marketing, sales, professional services, and support to promote the delivery of product features through training initiatives, documentation efforts, and customer/analyst demonstrations.
- Minimum 5-7 years of pre-sales experience creating demonstrations, presenting, and effectively working opportunities through the technical qualification process.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in enterprise software and client settings competing and communicating owning relationships and technology barriers with technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where processes can be organically created.
- Demonstrated success defining, documenting, refining, and in some cases redefining requirements for clients' environments for the best possible outcome.
- Experience writing logical, detailed, complete work product requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans in both organizational and results-driven outcomes.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in technology, software architecture, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge AI technology
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to make a real impact on the future of knowledge management
If you are an experienced and talented Pre-Sales Engineer who is passionate about AI and knowledge management, we encourage you to apply.