Stott and May are looking for an experienced and collaborative Information Security Officer (Dutch and French Speaking) to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This contract information security role is based in Belgium and offers an attractive rate and the chance to join a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As a flexible Information Security Officer, you will ensure all activities in project mode related to the management of security services offered by the company to internal and external customers. You will also finalise program specifications, specify IT needs and complete the implementation project. Please note that this position represents a workload of four days per week.
To give you an idea of how this Information Security Officer role will look and feel, these are some things you can expect to do:
- Determine the most effective measures (technical or non-technical) to protect servers, networks, applications and data against possible attacks
- Conduct risk analyses and security audits
- Research and advise on security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Prepare cost estimates and identify constraints for integrating security measures with IT project managers
- Participate in the research and design of the security architecture for any IT project
To apply for this information security job, you will need to be a graduate of higher education with at least 10 years of experience in a similar function. You will also require the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, the implementation of processes and the definition of road maps related to security
- Expertise in the implementation of IAM solutions (Identity and Access Management)
- Understanding of the implementation or outsourcing of network service
- ITIL, CISSP Certification
- Familiarity with IDS/IPS, intrusion detection/prevention algorithm (desirable)
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous contract rate, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To learn more and apply for this Information Security Officer job in Belgium, please get in touch with Stott and May today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.