Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us.
E-commerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. As the regional leader of seller and listing governance, you will be highly data-driven and make strategic decisions regarding sellers performance SLA management, seller onboarding control, product catalog control, product compliance, fulfillment control and all relevant enforcement strategies. The quality of our businesses(sellers) and their products is a critical pillar to ensure our mission of providing high-quality products, fast and convenient fulfillment experience and good seller services.
Who We're Looking For
• Fully on site, 5 days per week
• Oversight and ensure constant improvements of defect order rates and other topline metrics
• Ensure policy principles are consistently held across each local market and drive initiatives to increase policy awareness and policy fitness among different tiers of sellers
• Create roadmaps to drive governance programs and make strategic decisions that can balance business growth with consumer experiences
• Design and expand the Seller and Listing Governance team, and provide mentorship and guidance to build a successful team
• Drive leadership and team execution in sellers account health standing that includes fulfillment SLA, service SLA and product compliance rates
• Triage risks/problems, prepare risk assessments of threats and action plans based on gathered market knowledge and market benchmarking
• Cooperate with Creator and Content Governance team to ensure listing problems are mitigated before traffic exposures become big
• Partner with the global team to ensure excellent execution quality of top priority projects across the local market by tailoring to each market's landscape
• Provide leadership and collaborate with cross-functional teams including payment, logistics, product, finance and legal to ensure project delivery and information sync-ups
Who We're Looking For
• 6+ years of professional experience in risk enforcement strategies/policy-making of E-commerce or transactional platforms
• At least 4 years of people management experience in managing multi-cultural/multi-location teams
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to senior leadership • Demonstrated past success working in a matrix environment and ability to influence key stakeholders
• Experience conceiving, coordinating, analyzing and disseminating qualitative and quantitative research projects
• Deep understanding of sellers ecosystem or merchandise compliance fields
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected].
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $172900 - $304000 annually.?
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.?
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees: ?
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care. ?
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability. ?
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.