Stott and May has partnered exclusive with one of the leading players in the Threat Intelligence software ecosystem, looking for their first US-Based Customer Success Manager to join the team and help build the function.
Our client is seeing massive growth off the back of major PE funding, product growth, and entering into the US market for the first time. They have build an industry leading data science (AI/ML) and threat intelligence product suite - focused on selling to F2000 enterprise security, business and intelligence professionals make sense of the overwhelming amount of data on the web. They are considered the top data contextualization software in the threat intel space.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will work directly with customers across a wide range of sectors and areas, giving you a unique insight into the intelligence gathering operations of some of the largest organizations in the world including Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 multinationals, public institutions, and governments.
You will build and develop relationships with a set of allocated customers to get a deep understanding of their requirements and objectives. As their primary point of contact for product-related questions and support, it will be your responsibility to ensure customers are achieving their goals while using our product. The role reports to the Head of Customer Success.
- Building and maintaining relationships with allocated customers, which includes managing onboarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, and ensuring retention and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Developing and monitoring customer success strategies based on a deep understanding of customer intelligence requirements and objectives.
- Regularly checking in on customers to ensure they are meeting their goals and increasing the value they receive from the product by providing platform training, expertise, and best practices.
- Understanding the product offering, common use-cases and customer success stories.
- Working closely with the product, sales, and marketing teams, and facilitating collaboration between different functions to solve challenges.
- Keeping detailed records of customer touchpoints, requests, and feedback, and documenting best practices and case studies.
- By the end of your first year, success would mean being an expert in the product offering, having a close relationship with an allocated set of accounts and being able to demonstrate the impact the solution has had on their intelligence operations.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a minimum 3.0 GPA).
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer success, account management, threat analyst, or consulting role.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders and C-level executives.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Language skills – working fluency in Spanish, French or Japanese.
- Experience working as part of a high-growth SaaS company.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or customer success platforms such as Planhat.