Our client, a High-Growth SaaS organization in the Industrial Automation and AI space, is seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join their team.
This organization is under a massive growth spurt courtesy of a large, $1B Dollar, Private Equity investment group, looking to scale their sales organization with high-caliber talent. They've got world class solutions in MOM, MES, and IIOT, infusing bleeding edge technologies like AI and Machine Learning to help manufacturers create better efficiencies at their plants and have increased analytics to make business critical decisions.
This team is built of world-class professionals, coming from some of the most well know organizations in the industry. You'll have full autonomy to develop your book of business as you like, and all the resources and support you need to do some successfully. This group is 100% focused on growth, and making major investments in everyway to ensure their continued success.
They’re urgently looking for their next Enterprise Account Executive to come into a well supported and driven environment and help take them to the next level.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in selling complex, enterprise software solutions to large enterprises.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions in the Manufacturing space required; EAM, APM, MES, MOM, IIoT and/or Digital Transformation.
- Hunter background with the ability to develop net new opportunities
- Proven software sales record with large, complex, strategic accounts in N. America
- Demonstrated success in achieving $1M+ annual ACV quota
- You will have a successful record of opening new doors, finding new opportunities, building new relationships at the executive decision-maker level.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM desired
- Manages multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Thrives in a matrix-management environment with extended team members