Enterprise Account Executive – Ecommerce Software
Our client, a High-Growth SaaS organization in the Ecommerce Tech and Digital Product Distribution Space, is seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join their rapidly growing US team.
This organization is under a massive growth spurt courtesy of a large PE investment and huge demand for the innovative solutions their products bring to the space, looking to scale their sales organization with high-caliber talent across the US. They’re already one of the leading international players in the product information management, catalog management, and digital product distribution space, working with some of the greatest and largest companies in the retail space (Ikea, Sephora, and ALDI to name a few).
Going through major international growth, with developing the US market as their #1 priority, thanks to huge demand for their product offering, major market growth their segment, and capital from a large growth-equity round this year (10M). They’ve got an environment primed for a top-tier seller with amazing and mature lead-generation programs, exceptional leaderships, very competitive compensation plans, and a culture that promotes personal/professional growth like no other.
They’re urgently looking for their next Enterprise Account Executive to come into a well supported, resourced, and driven environment and help take them to the next level.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in enterprise sales.
- 3+ years in SaaS sales, preferably in the E-Commerce space.
- Proven track record ideally in the e-commerce, performance marketing, and/or online advertising industries in the US.
- Experience in value-based selling to Directors, VPs, and C-level executives in complex selling environments.
- Ability to identify, qualify and convert leads to deals.
- Analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans.
- Self-motivation, dedication, drive, and the initiative to meet deadlines.
- An entrepreneurial mindset where you "see around corners" and create solutions.
- The option to work remotely and flexibly
- Various plans for health insurance with vision and dental options..
- 401(k) plan with an attractive employer contribution.
- Paid parental leave options.
- A key position at our profitable and growing company.
- A unique and thorough onboarding program.
- Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities.