Cloud Security Architect, 12 months contract
Remote in the US
Must be GC or Citizen to apply
Exciting cloud security opportunity, ideal for someone looking to work in a dynamic company going through huge digital transformation projects. This individual will be involved in multiple project workstreams. Initial contract for 12month but likely to be extended.
- Ideally 5 plus years’ experience performing cloud development, security architecture, and operational services for a large commercial entity (eg Fortune 500 company).
- Experience must be with either AWS or Microsoft Azure services (preferred)
- Experience in DevOps environments and maintaining security in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Consult on and provide security requirements for critical projects and initiatives
- Define appropriate policies for security solutions
- Provide findings and recommendations in the following areas: security operations, security engineering, and security architecture
- Preferred Certifications: CISSP, Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification, AWS Professional or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
For more information get in touch [email protected]