We are currently partnered with one of the world's leading software organizations in the space of Workflow Management. Currently we're on the search for an experienced sales leader to join the organization in the role of a Manager of Business Development Representatives.
This role will be directly responsible for building a new team of high-velocity BDRs, focused on generating both net-new and expansion opportunities within the largest accounts across the business.
This organization, who recently went Public, provides the market's most versatile Cloud-Based Work Operating System that powers teams to run projects and workflows with complete confidence. Teams can shape workflows, adjust to shifting needs, create transparency, connect collaboratively, and stop doing manual grunt work.
This is a key position to help shape their BDR and internal Lead Generation team team. We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Manager to help accelerate new business and expansions pipeline across the Enterprise space and coach and manage a team of BDRs.
NOTE: This role will be hybrid-on-site in an NYC office.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of leadership experience in SaaS (direct experience managing a team of SDRs/BDRs)
- 5+ years of business development and pipeline generation experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota as an SDR/BDR Manager
- Sales leader who has a passion for training, coaching, and developing talent
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive top of funnel growth
- Analytical thinker that leverages data to make decisions and recommendations
- A natural motivator that inspires team members to achieve ambitious goals
What You'll Do:
- Directly manage a team of SDRs/BDRs to generate qualified meetings with decision makers across the Enterprise market segment.
- Own and drive execution of pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue produced across the Enterprise market segment.
- Develop and execute new strategies for prospecting and outbound efforts that will be scaled across the Sales team.
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Enablement teams to develop Sales led growth strategies.
- Implement, improve, and standardize key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Proactively track and analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Attract, hire, develop, and retain world-class SDR/BDR talent
- Build and coach high-performing SDRs and BDRs to the next exceptional Account Executives and Account Managers